Fore Innovations SN95 4V L1E Dual TI Auto 465 Pumps
Oh Chute Racing's most Popular Fore System for cars running stock rails! This includes two TI 465lph high pressure pumps, -8 PTFE feed/return lines, your choice of fuel filter and your choice of Fore's fuel pressure regulator. Be sure to select Microglass or Stainless fuel filters for E-85.
700+ rwhp capable return fuel system uses the factory fuel rails. Supply fuel is regulated before entering the factory fuel rails. Proper upgraded feed line and filtration included. Perfect system for applications where factory fuel rails must be used.INCLUDES
- SN95 Fuel Pump Module (dual pump) TI Auto F90000274 x 2
- Your Choice of Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter with your choice of element
- All fittings, hose, and hardware necessary to complete typical fuel line plumbing
- 30 feet fuel line (-8 PTFE)
- Qty 8 compression style billet hose ends
- Qty 2, low profile 90 degree billet o-ring fittings
- Qty 5, straight AN to o-ring fittings
- Qty 8, hose straps with stainless mounting screws
- Qty 1, 1/2 Springlock (male) to AN-8 (male) adapter
Return PolicyRETURN AND REFUND POLICYIf you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your order number available.Returns
- We accept returns 10 days from the date you received it
- Returned items MUST have a return authorization form included in the package.
- Returned items must be in "new, uninstalled, and unused condition" In other words, the product must arrive here in a condition we can resell as NEW. Please keep this in mind as you handle and package an item you are returning.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items returned for a refund. (does not apply to items exchanged)
- Once we receive your returned item(s), we will inspect and notify you of the status of your refund.
- Your refund will be processed through the original payment method to the original purchaser. (keep in mind your refund is subject to delays from the involved financial institutions)
Per Fore Innovations:We take great pride in our product line. Unlike most of our competitors, we design, machine, assemble, and package our products entirely in house. Since we have such great control over our quality, we guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser. Due to the highly technical nature of our products, we recommend only experienced and competent individuals and shops install our products and systems.Fore Innovations, LLC does not warranty any product that has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse. Additionally, Fore Innovations is not responsible for special, incidental, or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the installation, use, or misuse of our products.Fuel Pump Warranty: Fore Innovations guarantees fuel pumps purchased from us operate according to published specification when new. After the pumps are placed into service, many variables beyond our control will dictate the lifespan and continued performance level of your fuel pumps. If you suspect your fuel pump(s) have failed or are damaged, contact us immediately. Fore Innovations can help facilitate replacement pump(s), but only the original manufacturer of the fuel pump (such as AEM, Walbro, etc.) will be able to evaluate whether or not you are eligible for a warranty claim due to a quality issue.